XL ConnectIntroducing XL Connect
XL Connect is a user friendly menu-driven add-in to Microsoft Excel designed for the Business User. Through the use of wizards, menus and intuitive user interfaces you quickly get to grips with the power that XL Connect offers. From simple data retrieval and presentation to complex data analysis, XL Connect offers the same intuitive user interfaces to guide you through the process.
You can analyse your information immediately. Whether your data is held in a Data Warehouse, conventional databases or spreadsheets, XL Connect will enable you to combine and analyse your information in a few clicks through a wizard. XL Connect offers the same functionality as ImpactEdge but from within Microsoft Excel.
No more Copy/Pasting from other systems or writing complicated macros to extract information. Simply start up Excel and retrieve the information you need, with fast, secure and controlled access to your databases.
- Microsoft Excel: 2007 and 2010 (32bit version ONLY)
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Microsoft .NET Framework: .NET 4
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 6 or later
- Adobe Acrobat Reader: Version 7 or later
- Database Drivers: OleDB and ODBC drivers used to connect to databases must be installed on your machine and do not come bundled with XL Connect. Database vendors most often offer their drivers for free and can be downloaded from the vendor’s website.